Intro

A Blog for Digital Media Artwork by Geno D.!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Animation-Interactivity Midterm (Dovahkiin)



Having trouble seeing the video? Click on "Youtube" under the video to watch it at youtube.com



Using characters that I uploaded previously, I created an animation for my animation-interactivity course this semester. It is none other than the famous dovahkiin character from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim video game. In this short animation, the character "fights" a dragon that he encounters on his journey.

Unfortunately, I didn't get as far as I would have liked to for this project. I had to cut down the animation to meet the deadline, and that's what I did. But, that's animation for you, eh?
Anyways, my instructor for this course has said that we might be able to expand on this project with more movement and depth of the characters for the upcoming final in May 2012. And I hope to do just that if the interactivity part of the course isn't as interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment